1.
First you pull yourself up on to the chair. This is the hardest part.
2.
Then stand up on the chair.
3.
Then you pull yourself up on to the table.
4.
Tadah! Easy. Now just don't let mom or dad see you do this or they will make you get down.
Party poopers!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness...is that our old table? I forgot all about it! It still looks good.
Peyton looks like he's on top of the world! What an accomplishment! Just don't even think about taking that binky away though. He looks way to cozy with it and would be traumatized.
Yep, we still have your old table. I don't know how long you guys had it before giving it to us, but we have had it for 7 1/2 years now. It is about time for a new one though! Peyton is really attached to his pacifier. He even calls for it "pacie, pacie." I don't know how we are going to get it away from him someday!
I know we had that table for five years in our FC house, and also in the house before that. I would say we had it about eight years. So it's getting it's money's worth!
Pacifiers don't bug me one bit. I actually prefer when babies use them. It's a nice way to calm them down when they are fussy.
Post a Comment