Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Craig!


Today was Craig's 38th birthday and I thought it was fitting to pay a little tribute to the man I love. I admire you for how hard you work for your family, always willing to make the sacrifice to better yourself and your family. I hope you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and father. Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah, Lisa. You're so sweet to Craig. I must agree that he is quite a gentle soul and I'm glad you and he have found each other to spend your lives with. It's good to have Craig in the family. (Or my husband's family, and therefore, mine.) Happy birthday, Craig!

Anonymous said...

Ah that is so sweet, Lisa!! Sometimes it feels good to have a day just for that special person.