Monday, March 10, 2008

I got them!

I finally earned my knives!!! Yeah! For those of you who know what I am talking about, my knives got here this week. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, let me fill you in. I started my own business with the Pampered Chef back in January. As a new recruit I had the opportunity to earn 3 knives from the forged cutlery collection. I had already had the five inch utility knive that I got in my new consultant kit and I really fell in love with it. It made me work really hard to be able to get the other 3 knives. There are still 3 that I don't have. I had to have 4 shows within my first 30 days to earn my knives. Obviously this isn't something that many are able to do because these knives are an awesom bonus. I had to test out to see how sharp they were, so the first thing I did is before using them, I washed them and my sponge slipped off the chef's knife and I sliced my finger. Whoops! They really were sharp. Anyways, I just had to share because I really am excited to have sharp knives. First time ever!


Here are my new knives. I have had the small one for a while, but the big ones are new! I love them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on earning your knives, Lisa! That is really no small feat and I'm really proud of you. I LOVE mine too. They are the best.

Good luck in your business. I hope you continue to do well--the products are excellent and you're not an annoying, pushy person, so I think you'll be the perfect approachable Pampered Chef consultant. I'm excited for you!