
We have been having a lot of rain the last few days and Peyton hasn't been able to get outside as much as he wants until yesterday. We went outside and played for a while and waited for Daddy to come home. Peyton loves to get the newspaper and the mail, which we do everyday after his nap and if it is nice, we play outside for a while. Peyton loves to rip out the cheap solar lights that we have in our landscaping, but today I got out the bubbles to see if he liked them. He doesn't. I think they scare him. He would much rather destroy things, throw rocks, dig in the dirt than play with bubbles. Such a boy! He also likes to rearrange furniture, so he moved his little chairs around and around until he found the perfect placement. Oh, and he loved my scooby doo flag. He was pointing at it and saying "ruff ruff". I think it is so cute!
(ps. if you click on the collage it will get bigger so that you can see all of the cute pictures in detail. Some of the pictures aren't that centered because I was blowing bubbles and taking pictures :-)

1 comment:
I have never tried doing those collages before. They're an interesting twist and one of these days, I'll venture out and try it. Looks like fun in the sprintime weather for Peyton.
Post a Comment