My baby turned 2 today! Wow how the time has flown! We just had a small party for Peyton (just us 3) since we are having a party for his friends on Saturday. I decided to make him a car cake for his actual birthday. Craig is the cake maker and decorator in the family, but he has been working crazy hours, so I knew he wouldn't have time to make a cake, so here is my attempt.

Peyton was so exctied for the chocolate "car" cake. I told him to not touch it.

Hey don't touch the cake!

I guess he really is 2. He isn't "touching" the cake with his hands. "Does my tongue count?" Good thing this was only for us to eat.

Here is my cute birthday boy, oh and the amazing decorating job I did on the car. I guess you could call it a car that was a little bit muddy! (Maybe I could have tried to plaster Peyton's hair down. It is a bit wild!)

I think we must have lit the candles 3 or 4 times for him. He loves blowing out the "fire".
Peyton was so exctied for the chocolate "car" cake. I told him to not touch it.
Hey don't touch the cake!
I guess he really is 2. He isn't "touching" the cake with his hands. "Does my tongue count?" Good thing this was only for us to eat.
Here is my cute birthday boy, oh and the amazing decorating job I did on the car. I guess you could call it a car that was a little bit muddy! (Maybe I could have tried to plaster Peyton's hair down. It is a bit wild!)
I think we must have lit the candles 3 or 4 times for him. He loves blowing out the "fire".
He kept saying more fire please!
Craig luckily made it home before Peyton started to wind down for the night. Poor kid waits for his Daddy to come home at 8:30 or 9 and then won't go to bed until 10 or 10:30.
Ok, so this entire side of the cake is now yours buddy!
We decided to have Peyton open his presents that family had sent in the mail and the ones from us tonight, then for his party on Saturday, he can just concentrate on the gifts from his friends.
Lots of cars and tractors, including this cute farm from his Uncle Dustin, Aunt Jen and cousin Zach. Peyton loved all his new toys. I will have to take a picture of all the tractors he has now!

No comments:
Post a Comment