Anyways, we were looking through the book looking at pictures of Peyton as a baby and he saw a picture of us with my parents touring the bakery that Craig works at.
I thought it would be fun to add the pictures that I am talking about here. A blast from the past that is for sure!
Here is Peyton with his hair net on.
Peyton recognized the bakery, which he calls "more bread" because Daddy has to go there and make more bread everyday. Peyton and I go to the bakery about once a week to bring Craig some lunch so that Peyton can have a little bit more Daddy time. Every once in a while, Craig will put a hair net on Peyton and they will go around the bakery looking at all the machines and bread which he loves. Well, anyways, looking at those pictures made Peyton want to go to the bakery and make more bread with Daddy. He grabbed both of us and drug us to the door asking for the car keys so we could go. I asked if Craig maybe had a hairnet that Peyton could wear and maybe they could make some cookies instead. That worked. Peyton was really excited to be able to make more cookies with daddy!
Peyton loved to wear the hair net on his head, but occasionally it worked well over his entire face.
Yummy! I only had a little bit of premade cookie dough left, so they decided to make more cookies.
Craig soon realized what a challenge it is to make anything in the kitchen with a 2 year old that loves to say "No, Peyton do it!" Lets just say, it was quite the mess!

1 comment:
I love the pictures! They are so cute. I like that you guys are introducing baking to your son at such a young age. His future wife will love that he has cooking experience.
Post a Comment