The kids had fun swimming in our little pool. Peyton had fun drinking all the water! Kylee kept busy trying to kill all the bugs! Kylee said she couldn't live here with all the bugs. Peyton loved the pool, although in this picture he looked sad!
I can't believe they drove for 25 hours. That's dedication. It sounds like a fun trip for everyone. I love this inflatable pool! I'm tempted to come visit you just because our pool is taking longer than I'd hoped and I'm getting impatient. Peyton looks a bit uncertain of swimming in the last picture.
1 comment:
I can't believe they drove for 25 hours. That's dedication. It sounds like a fun trip for everyone. I love this inflatable pool! I'm tempted to come visit you just because our pool is taking longer than I'd hoped and I'm getting impatient. Peyton looks a bit uncertain of swimming in the last picture.
Post a Comment