Friday, June 13, 2008

White Pacie or Blue Pacie

White Pacie...Blue Pacie...Two Pacies...Oh no!

White Pacie?...or...

Blue Pacie...too many choices.

Maybe both pacies!

Hmm... Peyton's very best friend is his pacifier. He really doesn't care what color it is as long as he has one. He has now even tried to put 2 pacifiers in his mouth. Nothing wrong with that. I am pretty sure that 2 are always better than 1.

Peyton and Spartacus.

Peyton loves Spartacus. This is the most easy going cat ever. He will let Peyton give him loves, by giving him kisses, hugs, and lots of pets. Peyton loves to pull his tail and Spartacus just takes it. Sometimes he will bat at him with his front paws, but he is declawed so it is just for play. He is such a good cat.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm a fan of soothing cranky babies with pacifiers and think they're the best invention for moms. I love Peyton's double binky shot.