Sunday, March 1, 2009

38 weeks


Yep, still pregnant! I had my 38 week checkup this week and I have to tell you, my blood pressure has been elevated the last few weeks and I have been feeling pretty crappy, but the last few days haven't been that bad. When I went to the doctor on Friday, my blood pressure was back down to pretty much where it is supposed to be. I totally noticed a difference. Plus the baby has dropped so I feel like I can breathe again. The only problem now is that he is turned so that his feet are kicking my kidneys all the time. I asked the doctor if it was possible to get kicked so hard that I would have internal bleeding. He just laughed and said, I hope not!

I have been having regular contractions everyday, but they are never close enough to do anything about. These have been different than anything that I felt with Peyton. Either it is because I have now experienced contractions and know what they feel like or they really are stronger contractions. They really are hard to miss.

So for now, I just hang out in my recliner with my bowl of ice cream sitting on my "table" and enjoy the last few weeks of feeling this little guy move around and wonder what he is going to look like. Will he be blonde hair, blue eyed, like me or will he look like Peyton, who is a miniture Craig?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: