Sunday, March 8, 2009

39 weeks


Just a little update. I am still waiting patiently for this baby to come. I was positive that I was going to deliver him this last week, and when I went to the doctor on Friday I found out that I am only dilated to a 1. Darn. My doctor told me not to get discouraged because my body knows what it is doing and the baby will come when my body is ready. I just wonder why my brain isn't telling my body that it is ready. Come on, free ride is over. Lets get this done!

That being said, I really am doing just fine. I am still going to water aerobics 3-4 times a week and keeping up with Peyton. My water aerobics friends all say that I had better not have the baby in the water, so they watch me pretty carefully.

I am just looking forward to the next stage of motherhood...having 2 little boys! I can't wait.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: