A SURPRISE BABY SHOWER!!!
I have to tell you that I was so incredibly surprised last night. I am the primary president in our ward and the activity day girls, their leaders and their moms decided to throw me a surprise baby shower!
They had told Craig about it a few weeks before, and he was supposed to get me to the church on a Wednesday night for this shower. Well, Craig didn't know how he was going to do that, but it turned out that he had a meeting to go to and told me that it was for both of us, but played it dumb as to what the meeting was about. Craig isn't much of a secretary, so when he got off the phone to tell me that we had an appointment, but that he didn't have any idea what it was for, I was a bit mad. I wanted to know who the meeting was with and what it was for. Well, needless to say, I went with him, still not knowing what meeting I was going to. I figured that if there was a leadership training meeting or something that I would have been told about it and not him.
Once I got there, one of the activity days leaders grabbed me in the hallway saying that they needed help in the primary room quick, that they had a few questions for me while I was there. So I told Craig I would be right back and that he needed to figure out what our meeting was for when I came back. When I got to the primary room the lights were out and then everyone yelled "Surprise!" I was so surprised. I really had no idea they were going to do that for me.
I didn't get any pictures of the actual shower, but I took a picture of my haul once we got home. I was amazed at all of the amazing gifts that I got.

Here is my collection of gifts.

I loved this floral arrangement! I have never gotten anything like this before. The flowers that I get are usually in a vase or "bag". This was beautiful. Plus I had a corsage (it is on the Huggies box)

The girls made me this huge diaper cake loaded with diapers, pacifiers, socks, onesies, bibs, toys, etc.

Here is my collection of gifts.
I loved this floral arrangement! I have never gotten anything like this before. The flowers that I get are usually in a vase or "bag". This was beautiful. Plus I had a corsage (it is on the Huggies box)
The girls made me this huge diaper cake loaded with diapers, pacifiers, socks, onesies, bibs, toys, etc.
This is the diaper cake after I took off all the things hanging off of it. Tons of tiny little diapers!
I had Craig take a picture of me the next day, so that I could have at least one picture of me from my shower. I am all belly!
I got this cute little basket from my friend Jess and she decorated each little thing with a ribbon. So cute. I added all of the lotions and soaps that I got together and I think I am set for a while!
I had so much fun at this surprise shower. Thank you Craig for keeping it a secret from me, and many thanks to my friends and the girls for putting this together! It was awesome.

1 comment:
ahh that is soo neat! I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment