Friday, May 9, 2008

Azelas

As we were driving home from the airport, I saw all of the azelas (I hope I am spelling that right) were in bloom. I was so excited to see what ours looked like. As we pulled up, our yard was beautiful. Utah and Idaho were really brown still, and it was nice to return home to beautiful North Carolina. Last year, I was excited for these bushes to bloom, but just when all of the flowers were about to bloom, we got a deep frost and killed all the blossoms. I was really bummed. This year it was spectacular.

We have about 30 bushes in our front yard.

Here is what our house looked like. So pretty.

Peyton even got out to see the new pretty flowers.

He really liked them and so did the bees, so we had to be careful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are stunning flowers! What a warm welcome home.