Friday, May 9, 2008

More reception pictures


We chopped and chopped and chopped up all these vegis, and fruit and made about 20 batches of chicken salad for sandwiches. All I have to say is that I love my food chopper and my new Pampered Chef Knives. I had to chop up 12 cups of celery and it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.

Here is me by the drink station. My sister-in-law Jen and I made a ton of ice cube that were heart shaped with raspberries frozen inside. They were really pretty.

Here is the assembly crew. My mom, my aunt Cheryl, Aunt Anna Jean, and my sister-in-law Jen. They did an amazing job!

Here are the punch bowls with the hearts. I think they were cute. The only thing was when the ice cubes melted, then the raspberries turned the water pink. Whoops!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds like it all was lovely.