Ok, so here I am trying to catch up again. One day, I really will be caught up on my blogs. Hah! Well, back in April, a petting zoo came traveling through little mayberry here, and we took Peyton over to see the animals. He loved it! They had goats, ponies, a calf, a llama, even a tiger (although you couldn't pet it), an snake, and a camel. We pretty much just pet the goats, and the llama. Peyton really thought the goats were dogs, and he kept barking at them. He wanted to feed all of the animals straw that they had all down on the bottom of their pens. It was really fun, oh, and it was all free. Even better!

Here is Peyton getting some straw to feed the goat.
Peyton loved petting the llama.
I actually hate llamas, so I was a little bit uncomfortable being this close to one. Back when I was little, I was feeding a llama a carrot, and he spit it all over me. It was horrible. I am still traumatized by that, so I hold a grudge towards all llamas, but not bad enough to not let Peyton near one. I guess that is what a good momma should do huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment