Friday, May 2, 2008

The reception

Sarah and Nick rented this awesome place called "The Rose Shop" in Idaho Falls, which is actually a flower shop that rents out the shop for wedding receptions. It was awesome. If you can imagine have fresh flowers, trees, bushes, plants, everywhere you look. Sarah got to pick out all of the flowers for the centerpieces, and for the backdrop behind the pictures. It was beautiful. It even had a Koi pond, which unfortunately I didn't get a picture of. Peyton really enjoyed the reception. It was really hard to keep him from pulling off all of the leaves off the plants though.

Her yummy carrot cake!

Here is what the centerpieces looked like. I really liked how tall they were, so that if you were sitting down at the table you could still see the other people around the table. And they were oh so pretty.

Here is the upper part of the Rose shop. Peyton climbed up that step at least a dozen times. Then to the left of the picture is a ramp, so he would go up the step, run around and go down the ramp, then back up the step. It was really entertaining for him.

Another centerpiece.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those centerpieces are beautiful. I love fresh flowers. What a perfect setting. I like the black chairs too.