You can see the spider in the mailbox which is right in the center of the picture under the doorbell.
I really do not like spiders! Not at all. I was walking out to the mailbox to mail off my brother's soon to be belated birthday card, when I just happened to notice this giant spider just lounging in Peyton's "mailbox" on his slide. Yuck! I really hate spiders and I don't know how to kill it. Usually I just smash them, but this one is hard to get to and I really feel like it might get me. Plus I don't know what kind of spider it is. All I know is that it is huge and it is on Peyton's slide. Maybe when Craig gets home, he can be a hero and save the day and get rid of the spider. Yeah right, I think he is even more afraid of spiders than I am. Anybody else want to come and save us? Eww, maybe I don't like living here after all. Too many giant critters! Nothing like Texas critters, huh Kelly, and Dustin and Jen!
3 comments:
You have no idea, Lisa! I'm with you.
Hah! We would have called our pest control service to come over and kill it! we HATE SPIDERS!!!
That is disgusting!!! It looks huge.
Post a Comment